- Interaction zone: depth of between 10 cm (4”) to 75 cm (29.5”) preferred, up to 1 m (39”) maximum
- Field of view: 170 x 170° typical field of view (160 x 160° minimum)
- Cameras: Stereo IR operating at 90fps
- Operating wavelength: 850nm. Stereo IR 170 provides its own illumination via two IR LEDs spaced on either side of the cameras.
- Ambient operating temperature: 0 to 40 °C (32 to 104 °F)
- Power supply: 5V DC via USB connector (minimum 0.5 A)
- Data connection: Micro USB Type-B (2.0 or 3.0) when in the plastic housing
- Minimum system requirements: Windows 7+; AMD Phenom™ II or Intel Core i3/i5/i7 processor; 2 GB RAM; USB 2.0 port. VR headsets may come with their own system requirements. Note: The Stereo IR 170 Evaluation Kit is currently Windows compatible only.
Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.